09 December 2009

cinnamon sugar

Baked some of my JA cookies yesterday :]

To my surprise, it turned out GREAT. I thought they were just gonna be another mediocre sugar cookie mix, but dayum it tasted good. Props to Kate that found the recipe.

The cookies are really soft straight out of the oven, left to rest for a day and it'll turn into normal hard sugar cookie texture. I (well Janice did) added a bit more vanilla extract then required and it gave the cookies a wonderful fragrance. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and you've got an epic win.

...
...
...

To contrast, the first snow storm of this year is hell <_<" It's more of a rain&snow storm, which makes things much much worse.

For some reason, I decided not to wear boots today. One good thing that came out of that is my boots are still nice and dry, but that's about it. My socks, jeans, coat, backpack, hair, and face got soaked on the way to and from school. There's also really strong winds on top of all that.

Winter's finally showing it's fangs...

1 comment: