27 December 2009

christmas recap

24th aka Christmas Eve:
It's a tradition that my family always go over to our friend's place either on xmas eve or actual xmas. After saying hi to all the aunts and uncles (not literally, just how Chinese ppl say them blahblah aiyi, blah blah shushu), all the kiddies go upstairs to play wii or the computer.

We tried to play Mario Kart (woke up early to borrow controllers ;_;) but the disc was weird and won't load past the character selection. Switched to Wii Sports and pwned at 110m hurdles :] I suck at every other sport though, especially table tennis.

Food at family friend gatherings are always awesome, had this great roast beef *u* Only had 5 plates of food since I ate too much choco hazelnut pie before dinner. While eating, one of the adults gave us a math problem to work on (putting it up since he forgot to tell us the answer):
in triangle ABC, since AB =/= AC, prove that AB=AC.

Rest of the night was spent on more math problems (what a nerdy way to spend xmas eve haha). I'll forever love anyone that solves this: star puzzel.

25th aka Christmas Day:
Went to Donna's house for some hotpot :]
It tasted aweeeeeeeesome *u* Loved the seaweed, beef, and tofu! I feel bad that I kept hogging all the tofu @_@" Somehow finished 2 bottles of water and a cup of soy milk while eating, maybe the soup base was too salty?

Since I didn't get to use those controllers yesterday, I was determined not to let my waking up early efforts go to waste. OD was nice enough to bring his wii for a fun night of brawl. Got slightly better at using Ike, big muscle man jumps so little ;_; Teaming OD with Donna is hilarious, she edge guards but if he does come up I just fsmash him right back xD Played a little Mario Kart too, I'm still every bit as bad as I was. I can survive rainbow road only if I stop accelerating at the turns ;_;

26th aka Boxing Day:
Armed with my lack of sleep and unprinted plan of attack, my mom and I drove to Vaughan Mills at 9 in attempt to actually buy stuff. Saw many people that we knew in the first hour, most of them already have bags in their hands; wonder when they woke up @_@"

Most of the stores didn't have such bad line ups, with Tommy being an exception. The line stretched from the front of the store to the back and back to the front e_e. Dunno why I decided to line up for 40mins for only a shirt and a pair of pants. Training for wonderland? ;P

Anywhoo, where's my spoils of war (yes roy I am posting them):


leather boots & jacket~!<3 love love love. the boots are soooo comfy!


two hoodies, three co biglow lippies: 2 gloss and a balm, and that shirt from tommy @_@"

T'was an efficient day.

No comments: