18 November 2009

end of term hectic

With marks having to be in by this friday, all the teachers are mad with handing out assignments. The majority is done, all there left to tackle is history (oh im going to faillllll e_e") and english.

I've been slightly out of it lately, things on the back of my mind's been bothering me for a while. Almost lost 2 textbooks, did terrible on the previous history assignment (reason why I'm so worried about my current one), messed up on JA, etc etc. Lots of extracurricular activities too, meetings, bake sales, yearbook photos. I don't regret joining so much clubs though, 's been fun!

All good though, winter break will be here before I know it. Gonna be gift wrapping with friends at Yorkdale, hopefully we'll be the best team and get some money as well. Sooooo many things I'd like to buy.

Back to history I go e_e"