30 November 2009

10.1

it's that time of the year again ;D
report cardddds! yay.

Business: 98 (whoohoo!)
History: 86 (boohoo ._. I can improve this in term 2 though)
Civics: 92 (meh, "be specific")
English: 97 (lol mondrow ^^)
SAP: 87 (thought I'd get higher...shouldn't I? have 87 on the relfection and 90ish on my test. weird)
Math: (leaving it blank cause it's just so terrible)
Science: 96 (would be much higher if the open book quizzes weren't weighted as much as the test -o-)
Tech: 92 (ehhh okay I guess, considering how much I screwed up on the tests)

avg: 92.1
gahhh, 0.3 lower @_@ gahhhhh!

(hi donna lol)

4 comments:

Kenn said...

Gah. Cureses. It's another smart person!

Your math mark couldn't possibly be as worse as mine were. My highest mark in math from elementary to the end of highschool was a low B (mid 70's). My lowest was 45. >|

Roy said...

you have to do the math to find out ur math mark..... ironic XD

Roy said...

according to my calculations ur math mark is 89?

Donna said...

HIII :)
how'd u know i would look ;D<3