17 September 2009

forms galore!

it's club application season again...!

since Haig is famous for it's extra curricular activities, my mom half threatened and half bribed me to join a bunch of them.
a bunch includes:
-leadership council (well i already applied at the end of last year, so all's good)

-external affairs (stop saying that gm forms are up when clearly the forms thats on the board is exec -o-)

-zoom film festival (janice's sis is an exec and janice's been scaring me with stories of people busing all over the city putting posters up. had a hard time answering question 2 on the app)

-toronto foundation for student success (i actually don't know what this does, but the form was short and it sounds interesting)

-midsummer night's dream production crew (painting sets for last year's school play in tech class was epic win :] )

which adds up to a looooot of "what do you have to offer?" "why do you want to join?" "what skills can you bring to this club"....
e_e"

2 comments:

Kenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenn said...

For me, I started Music and Piano starting from Gr. 2, until graduation (Gr. 12), 10 years of straight piano RCM, with an LCM exam in there too.

That and also, I was in a Writing Club for a year, and last year I was in a French Tutoring Club.

Unlike good ol' Mike there, I don't have anything useful to say. XD