06 September 2009

brunch: sesame paste


(full view please, mainly cause i want to show off how sharp the image is *u* )
Haven't had a post about sunday brunch in a long time, so to motivate myself to cook more I shall make this into a weekly series!

On today's menu: noodle with sesame paste sauce.
I actually learned how to make the sauce from a family friend. I had to stay at his house during march break a few years ago, so for lunch he would make me noodles. I'm slightly amazed that I still remember the ten bajillion ingredients that was in there.

...
...
...

Something really awesome that only photoshop cs4 can do:
2 second 3d rendering!

well kinda.
Doesn't the transparencies and the gradients look so pretty? *u* One drawback is that the background as to be completely black, else the overlay blending mode would go wacko e_e"
Bbbbut, pretty noneless.

No comments: