08 August 2009

YYk to CTU

Turned out that blogger (and many of google's other services) were blocked in China, so I'll be posting up everything gradually these few days~

...
...
...

Having never woke up this early, I was extremely excited to see the sunrise. I stood on my balcony in the cold wind for a good 10minutes trying to take pictures.

So I departed with my mom and Donna from Toronto for Chicago to transfer to ShangHai and finally back to ChengDu.


The Chicago airport is so pretty *u*

Fortunately all the flights were on time or early, unfortunately there was a lot, A LOT of turbulence. It was like a 13 hour long rollercoaster ride! For some strange reason, I ate alot on the plane and so my poor stomach was in so much pain for the later half of the flights.



First meal on the flight from Chicago to ShangHai. On the left is beef with mashed potato and corn, on the right is a surprisingly delicious salad with a balsamic vinaigrette.

Some views from 37000 feet in the sky:

Somewhere near ChengDu


The transition from dark to light is so seamless and pretty!

2 comments:

Sean said...

hahahaha everything works in taiwan...

Gil said...

It's cause the Chinese government censors stuff. Like remember all those Tibet protests and what not? Doing a Google Image search of "Tibet" in the US Google and the Chinese Google returned different results (nothing offending to the Chinese government could be found on the Chinese version).