13 August 2009

pest control

a little break from my adventures china:

Remember the blood sucking bugs that I discovered on the corners of the fabric that I hung behind my bed? *great* new, they're baaack! hurray!

According to pestcontrolcanada.com, those bedbugs can live for a year without eating anything, squeeze into all sorts of tiny cracks and generally extremely hard to get rid of.

It was time to hire the professionals D<
So in comes the pest control guy (for the lack of a better word) and out goes my mom and I for 4 hours so we don't breath in too much of the fumes from insecticide. After reading in the library, we headed to Asian Legend for dinner.


Good ol' Chinese food~

1 comment:

Gil said...

Shanghainese food eh? So great, you come back from China.. just to eat more Chinese food >_>