26 August 2009

小猪猪&小狗狗

I'd like to feature an awesomely awesome friend of mine: Lolo (blah pinyin will have to do.)

Since our parents were friends since university, I've known her literally since she was born. We've had our secret language, secret base, pretending to be spies and figuring out who was writing on the walls of our apartment complex.

So when I went to visit her this summer, we went to eat good ol' hotpot *u*


oh yeeeeeeahhhh.
you've not been fully alive unless you've eaten this.

Apparently 蜀九香 is one of ChengDu's best hotpot restaurants, though my first impression of it was: "woah the pots are pretty!"


At first it wasn't all that spicy, my tongue and throat only started to burn a few hours after lunch.


Top to bottom: potatoes, winter melon, lotus root, tofu skin, mushroom, some sort of internal organ of a pig... and empty plates >D


My very terrible attempt at light graffiti on my way home from her house. It'd turn out a lot better if I had manual shutter adjustment.

1 comment:

Gil said...

blah blah blah it'd be a lot better if i had an slr blah blah blah

oh wait, you have an slr, but you don't use it >_>.

BTW I think tha'ts pork blood.. Ew.