09 June 2009

no, it's 21.

I've actually made this mistake several times before, but not as severe as this:

Once upon a time, Melody and Me are heading over to my place cause we have a dentist appointment after. We ride up the elevator, I lie to her what floor I live on (I always do) and we get off. We both drop out 120% filled bags (cause today's locker clean out day) and I slowly take out my key to open the door.
and obviously, the door doesn't open. So being brilliant as ever, I went down to concierge to get them to open the door for us. Mel stayed behind to keep trying.
So I rode up to my floor, and noticed that our bags weren't by the door, so I thought "oh she must have gotten in!" I ask the concierge to open the door anyways cause Mel had the key" So I go in the door, still no one. Then I realized that we got off on the wrong floor before and tried to open the wrong door.

karma is mean. I totally deserved it though XD

1 comment:

Kenn said...

stoooopiiiddddd. Kenn lives in a house, and has memorized his address to the decimal values, so Kenn has no problems going home.