19 June 2009

monkey bars

Because I am *sooo* healthy and active, Janice and I went to the park near Pemberton to play with the seesaws. Then we (mostly me) realized how painful it could be to bounce up and down on a lever while holding passion tea/green tea lemonade.
So we (mostly Janice) decided to do the next best thing, climb on top of the monkey bars. Not wanting to waste the moments, I grabbed my camera and followed.


she would have almost kicked me





Then we headed over to the park near her house, sat on the swings while she tried to (and succeeded, sadly) trick me into thinking that she actually called alex. I'll remain gullible forever (:

On the way home, I noticed these awesome clouds:

3 comments:

Kenn said...

Nice clouds.
Haven't seen monkey bars or see saws in forever.

Gil said...

I can't imagine how this started
"Hey, you want to play with monkey bars today?"
"Sure"

o_o?

Weej said...

haha nahh <_<
I was bored and asked her if she wanted to randomly walk around.