08 June 2009

24hours.

1 more day of school left, I'm actually...a little sad.
yeah grade 9 wasn't that good, but I sure met a lot of new people which I'll really miss ._."
AHHH MUSHY STUFF. grace is getting to me haha.

Got my lovely yearbook today, it looks so much better than cummer's! I would very much like to join yearbook committee, but thats enormous amount of commitment... pics tmrw, gotta fill up my pages first~

...
...
...

awesome paper art from webdeisgner depot: (yearbook->paper...somewhat related)



(folded paper)







2 comments:

Sean said...

this years yearbook is so much more crap than previous haig ones...my sis year r all lazy

Kenn said...

It only be grade 9 yo. Like with me, all my peeps be going their own ways after this, so it be everyman for themselves, you know what I'm saying? We've only got like a week left to do shit and all, so the countdown be on yo. Yeah it be a lil sad and all, but you know thats life.