02 May 2009

yahR

After seeing the oh-so pretty blog themes made by thebikiniboy on blogskin, I've always wanted to use them for something. However, the custom themes can't accommodate as much features as I use currently, so I was stuck.

...until i discovered woophy. (go, click on it, I'll wait)
Woophy is an AMAZING photography site, it's idea of searching for photos involves a giant map with a coloured dot representing each city that there is a photo of. Amateur photographers (eg. me, though I'm probably even worse than amateur level haha) from all over the world can contribute to the site.
Thats a bit off topic but my point is, it (plus my better camera) made me want to snap a picture of every pretty thing.

which lead to this...

my closest to a portfolio site/blog I'll ever make.

No comments: