10 April 2009

johnny

HIGASHI NO EDEN

ED's style is very VERY similar to H&C's OPs. Sooo creative, no? It's gonna be my obsession for a while.

Info (taken from random curiosity)
If Ristorante Paradiso isn’t your thing and you want the series that truly looks like Honey and Clover, then look no further than Eden of the East because it’s got H&C’s mangaka Umino Chika doing character designs. And after seeing the trailer, it also happens to be one of the series I’m most excited about. Being animated by Production I.G, Eden of the East is an original story of a Japanese girl on a trip to America who gets saved by a naked guy in front of the White House. The guy, who is also Japanese, has no memories and carries only a gun and a cell phone with tons of money on it. The mystery deepens to involve terrorism and a missile attack on Tokyo. The trailer really, really impressed me, particularly their choice of music (I can already tell that I’m going to love the ED), so I’m really looking forward to seeing this.
(Ristorante Paradiso is also pretty good *u*)

2 comments:

Sean said...

ive heard of that Ristorante thing...and Eden OP is a song from Oasis so i kno about that too

wats the ristorante thing about anyways

Weej said...

it's about this girl that goes to the restaurant in Rome where all it's wait staff is older men with glasses.
...it's far more interesting than I make it sound