16 April 2009

cram cram cram~

It's never fun to work on a science project for 3 days straight.
Not fun at all.
Then again, a few of my friends are probably still working, so I'll hold off the complaints until after my presentation.

Nvm, can't resist. My teacher changed her mind about the presentation not once, not twice, but three times. THREE! At first, she was like "oh students, be sure to remember to sign up for your presentation date!" Then she told us that "nevermind, I'll just pick randomly on the day of the presentation, so all of you should be prepared!" Lastly today, she said "Oh I discussed with my colleagues and decided that we'll randomly pick the presentation dates now." Blah, at least now I know that I have until thursday to memorize my script.

Today is also report card day *drum roll*
Visual Art: 93 (yay ^^)
Geography: 95
English: 93
French: 85 (...all I have to say is thank god I'm not taking it next year)
Math: 90 (boo!)
Phy Ed: 97
Science: 97
Technology: 89 (blahhh. must ace wood tech!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
overall average: 92.4 (whohoo~ Only 0.6 lower than soph!)

Today is also also park clean up...which is all nice and happy until I discovered that we had to walk back to school. Bathurst and Sheppard all the way back? Oh dear... 30mins of walking complimented with cramps (cause it's right after lunch) is not fun. At least I got my exercise?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a nerd...

Sean said...

oh wow thats like...12.3 better than me and like .5 better than my sis(mind u she IS in gr.12)when she got her report card like 2 months ago
... the words "ace" and "wood tech" dont go together so good luck...i got like 88 which is pretty good so far the highest ive seen