16 March 2009

Bata Shoe Museum

First day of march break...ahhh...relaxing.
NOT.

I signed up to volunteer at the Bata Shoe Museum with Grace and Donna for the whole week, every single day 10-4. Except today was orientation, so I had to get there at 9:15. Being afraid of being late, Grace suggested that we meet at 8. So up I get at 7am...seven in the morning!! I don't get up that early even on school days *shiver* But one good thing came out of it:



I NEVER saw the sun rise. Unless you count that time I was on vacation in Vegas and had to wake up at 4...but that was years ago.
beautiful, no? *tear*

Anyways, here's some pictures of the museum (or one wall of it):

big big sign.



random display along the front


the title of the treasure hunt that's currently going on.

More adventures on friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooooo...Bata Shoe Museum ive been there its pretty cool...but so small Shaqs shoe is awesome so is that giant cowboy boot