25 February 2009

liars!

watching House really takes a lot of work.
a lot of work.

After missing it on TV for acrobats, and coincidentally seeing an ad for it on the way to downtown, I came home hoping to find it uploaded on megavideos. Lucky for me, it was! hurrrray! All was fine until it just stopped working at 30something minutes.
It just stopped...
after a few (angry) clicks on refresh, it shows a message saying it's temporarily not working. okay... So I decided to go shower and perhaps by then it would be fixed. I couldn't have been more wrong. After googling for alternative sources till almost 12, I decided once again to wait, this time until tomorrow. So I rushed home, opened up the computer, went to megavideo...oh darn, it's still down. Back I go to google, after several redirects, I found a working video. hurrrrray!
However, working is barely applicable. It wouldn't respond to any mouse clicks, so I ended up wasting 30 minutes of my life waiting for the video to get to where I was. Mehh, I can stand it, until my mom called me to dinner at 20mins. Since I couldn't pause it, I had to close the window and reload it after dinner...

but it was all worth it *u*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rent the dvds 4 house then...or buy it or i dunno use torrents and dl it onto ur comp?