28 January 2009

road kill center

that's eaton.

Went with a huge crowd (roy, tony, od, janice, grace, and helen) to buy donna and mimi's waaaaaay overdue birthday present. 2 month late to be more specific.

We waited at the bus platform for over an hour. Firstly because the bus that tony has to take took forever to arrive, secondly because mimi money disappeared. After a lot of blaming the person that stands next to you and talking on the phone to alex, we made it to eaton. Annnnnd discovered that we actually had enough. hurray!

We bought mimi:
something thin and plastic-y

We bought donna:
something soft
something..techy
something flippy
and something...that roy and grace thinks is really fun and amusing.

and I bought myself:
this AE sweater thats only $15!!
this book (layout index) cause im a big nerd that spends way too much time on title pages that's not gonna even be marked.
these oh so lovely soap (sexy peel & sultana)from lush that smells oh so great. I put them in my purse for half a day and now the whole bag smells citrus-y

Lastly, my e.l.f order arrived, another hurray! Though I have absolutely no idea how to use eyelash curlers...

No comments: