16 January 2009

"knock knock"

"who's there?"
...
no one. cause I locked myself out! yayy.
After being tried for the whole day (got woke up in the middle of a dream), I was planning to go home and take a nice nap. Not going to Sean's house, not Janice's not starbucks, straight home! All is well until I reach into the pocket and discovered it to be empty. Instead of having (relatively) more fun or a cup of lovely berry chai, I was stuck sitting in front of my door doing math.
weekend's off to a great start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...wat do u mean not coming to my house...OD and roy jus made that up on the spot...u guys never came before i let u in that one time
roy pretty much says that to me evey day lol
and now somehow...my house is like the meeting place or something...
oh well...i dun usually care tho...i jus act like i care so i can take a nap when i get home