13 December 2008

all I want is...

I actually have no idea what I want for xmas...
that's a sign that something's wrong with me haha. The (unrealistic) list I managed to come up with include:
-photoshop cs3/4 or the whole creative suite *u*
-new ipod? though I don't like the new nano that much (other than the colour) and iTouch is bit too bulky for my tastes
-super powers! the ability to turn imagination into reality (so overpowered haha) or at least cooking/baking skills.

other things include:
-laptop bag for my mac. I've already managed to get the bottom of the screen dirty and a speck of orange juice on it...
-this coat from Guess which I can't seem to find online
-chapters giftcard. I'd buy the whole Arts section if I had enough funds
-scarfs! I know I have way too much already...
-more sleep
-cash? haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

imma get you a chapters gift card then!! :D
i dun want a chapters gift card.

guess who ;D