25 October 2008

wonderland x7? 8?

For some crazy reason we (nine people) decided to go to wonderland today. It's just just cold, it rained (a bit) as well, yayy! Though there's like...NO LINES at all. Helen, Janice, Donna and I went on shockwave more than 5 times...
Halfway through the day, my stomach (and head) gave up on me and had to eat lunch painfully. Sucks that they don't have sub of the day anymore, eating cold meat and drinking cold water on a cold day isn't very fun (though inside was pretty warm).
Then somehow we survived waiting for our parents to pick us up. Waiting in the cold (I really don't like the cold...mm) for more than an hour isn't fun. It's a mystery how one can be fine with just a thin sweater (cough alex cough).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how nice...
I only got to tour UofT engineering campus... you got to go to wonderland... lucky people...