02 September 2008

skool.

I can proudly say that I did not get lost on the first day.
it did involve looking like an idiot with a map in my hand, but meh.

Pretty sure I got a bad french teacher again, (last one was nice...but more than a tad bit boring). There was some sort of mix-up and we got a different teacher, who has some problems remembering people's names. Mm...

Tech is pretty cool, nice labs , nice teacher.

English involved mainly listening our teacher talking to a previous student, quite entertaining actually.

Math, oh gosh, where will I find $89 for a graphing calculator? @_@

...
...
...

meh, let's see how day 3 goes.

1 comment:

Gil said...

Here in Vancouver, Graphing calculators are needed only for Math 12.. for one chapter. They're not allowed otherwise and they're not allowed to be used in university at all... (unless in special cases, but usually they're not allowed).

But anyways, I dunno about your requirements, but in BC, we were recommended to get either a TI 83 or a TI 84