08 August 2008

8.8.8.8

Why all eights? grr, made me wake up so early (the timezones are also to blame). But it was totally worth it, at least the first hour.

O L Y M P I C S 08 beijing~ (yellow's not really legible...)

One good thing comes out of China's GINORMOUS (it's now an official word in some university's dictionary) population. Every performance is with like..thousands, yet their coordination is perfect (thanks to the orders given through everyone's ear phones?). I love the one in which they raise blocks to spell words, took them 10 whole month to get that one right.

Guess there'll be no sleeping in for me if I want to catch all the events "orz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kee kee. i ddidnt bother waking up. i just watched the re-run at like 5:30 xD it was AMAZING tho. I loved the torch lighting