09 May 2008

fortress of daylight

Gosh electric monopoly is evil! CN tower with 3 houses is like..15mil. Can't/don't even want to imagine how bad it is with a hotel...*shivers* Crazy how Roy had both of them and ended up giving it to Alex as payment, so lucky! Even more crazy that Tony and Alex got in jail one after another, rolled consecutive numbers (1&6, 2&5 I think? not really consecutive but meh), got out of jail after another and landed on Sam's properties side by side, a pure 'lol' moment. Although I lost first, at least I got Parliament Hill at the huge discount (minus the no rent), I had to offer more than triple the price but Tony still wouldn't accept it, pssh.

...
...
...

Remind me NEVER to lick the ice cream scooper after, my tongue actually got stuck. (Not that funny compared to how I almost fell climbing out of Roy's car...naturally clumsy!) Took a huge tug to separate them, it was fine for a while...then blood started coming out. Still bleeding, (around 30mins already), I'm starting to get use to the taste of it. Too bad there's no special band-aid for inside the mouth injuries...

No comments: