11 May 2008

dusk&dawn

2 more weeks of hell and hopefully I'll be through most of the work for this school year!
*cheers*

seriously, spending 6 hours on a french project is NOT fun. especially after other classes and a very tiring shopping trip. Let's see, it's roughly like this
shopping for supplies: 30mins (friday night, the dollar store just didn't have the paper that I wanted!)

art class: 1.5 hours
shopping: 3 hours (surprising how much energy that can drain from you, and I just HAVE to buy new shoes.)
art class homework: 2.5 hours (page of faces...much harder than the hands)
project: 3 hours. (after dinner when I'm the most sleepy/blah mood)

next day

class: 3 hours (2 more to go...2 more to go...)
shopping: 2 hours (didn't find any suitable shoes last time, need a pair for grad, running, and flats)
project: another 3 hours, yayy.
I'm proud to say that I made a huge mess on the table.

end of day 1. Thank god for that cheap paper cutter thingy. I swear I would have damaged my TV if I had to mark where to cut with a pencil and ruler.


I'm guessing this isn't very environmentally friendly...

...
...
...

sucks that this doesn't count towards my art mark.

No comments: