07 May 2008

criss crossing of sun beams

I never knew I had so much illegally copied movies (namely from China). Now I know how my eyes are gonna die during summer break, yayy!

To Watch (in no particular order):
  1. Bourne Ultimatum (well, all three)
  2. I Am Legend (was suppose to watch this at treater, but too young -o-)
  3. Victory (Not sure if that's the actual name, 胜利大逃亡 in chinese)
  4. Eighty Below
  5. 300 (don't have that yet)
  6. Bunch of 007 (plays theme music)
  7. Another bunch of ancient Chinese kungfu/drama. Some are pretty good, minus the special effects...
Also really want to see, but too cheap to pay for ticket. (I mean c'mon! $12 a ticket is ridiculous...)
  1. Forbidden Kingdom (Jackie Chan AND Jet Li, how much more awesome chinese kung-fu can you get?)
  2. Ironman (just cause Tony/Alex is making a big fuss about it)
  3. Forgetting Sarah Marshall (even Maclean's had a good review about it)
Guess there goes my wallet too.

No comments: