15 May 2008

222

the attack of the caterpillars!
yes they're back. unfortunately.

Thanks to the cooler weather, they didn't come till now. But in the end, they returned! These freaky critters crawl across sidewalks, scaring the heck of me (and most other girls). High pitch screams can be heard at every attack, oh dear oh dear. Some of us fought back, such as stepping on them, however that was no use. Even half smushed, they continue to drag their wormy/furry bodies across, scary AND disgusting, ughhhh.

The lair of the evil villain reviled!
They rest in nests on the branches of the tree, ready to fall on innocent passing by-ers at moment's notice...

Kay I probably made most of that up, but yes the caterpillars are back. Yes they scare me (a heck lot). But they don't even turn into butterflies (still kinda freaky, but a lot better than moth)! I think I shall follow scaredy squirrel's example and prepare a escape plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahah! I hate caterpillars, We had nests in our trees, we had to cut them down! that was narsty