16 April 2008

tree branch cage

Oh c'mon! One word away from 100%! So close, oh so close. Oh well, turned out much much better than the 67, happy happy happy! I guess this means that studying actually works...ugh no more being lazy and praying that I know it subconsciously. I was pretty shocked though, the class did so bad that he's giving some of us "retests" (I know he didn't call it that, but for the lack of a better word). C NEVER gives retests, it's as rare as A&F having a 50% sale all store wide (which I've never seen happen).

...
...
...

Fairy Cube
Hasumi Ian possesses the ability to perceive mysterious beings; he can also see another self of himself, a boy called Tokage. One day, Ian is witness to the "Fairy Murders" that have been shaking the world. He obtains a strange cube from the enigmatic man Kaito. But what was trapped inside the stone?

(too lazy to write my own)
suuuuuch good art! On par with uh...I don't know, death note? Similar style I guess.




It'd be so awesome if some studio made an anime out of this, great story, lots of twists and turn ahh.

back to getting slaughtered by my lovely essay...
(side note: spring's here, so new colour scheme I guess?)

No comments: