19 April 2008

quater roll!

today. feels. like. summer!
I need ice creeeeeam, chocolate ice creeeeeam, strawberry ice creeeeeam, vanilla ice creeeeeam, double fudge ice creeeeeam, cookie&cream ice creeeeeam, mint&chocolate chips ice creeeeeam, butter&pecan ice creeeeeam, maple walnut ice creeeeeam... (too lazy to include more)
it's still 23C outside.
I think I'l go curl up with the dust bunnies, they have good air conditioning.

I'll never plan anything before 1:30, and leave my cell in the car. If grace screaming on the phone later won't kill me, my conscious (gasp! it's actually there!) would.
I'M SO SORRRRRRRRRRRRY.
Next time I'll be sure to bring some sort of personal cooling system, preferably those hand held fans. I swear I had one...either it's lost, broken or both. I'm hoping neither.
And some extra water.

...
...
...

simple math is evil!

No comments: