02 April 2008

你问我爱你有多深?

$150 is very very motivational.
It actually worked pretty well, I "studied" really really hard yesterday! Yah, really! and well, I think I did pretty good on my french test, only 1 mistake that I know of. Stupid verb genders!
cough "easy peasy lemon squeezy!" cough

Geography test tomorrow (hopefully not!). It is technically his fault for arranging it on a friday (pa day), so technically we don't know that we're having a test, so TECHNICALLY it's not gonna be tomorrow...right?
I can hear the chai tea frap calling me from across the street!
A spicy drink of black tea infused with cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and star anise blended with ice, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
kay! must think of something else!

There's this bubble tea shop in PMall who sells extremely good green tea milk tea. It taste exactly like green tea ice cream! Too bad it was closed when I went there last time...
enough of food! I just had dinner.

Apparently I'm very clueless. No idea on american pop, sayings, basketball (how do you remember all those names?), baseball and a whole bunch of others.

yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

id laff if you spelled lemon wrong. coughing cant be healthy

making up excuses for geography wont get you the 150$. No burberry scarf?

Nobody blames you for being clueless haha.

Graciedear said...

Ack, Weeg, you can shut up about your stankan French test you lil' nerd! Don't worry, I, (and only me ^0^), still love you!