21 March 2008

there goes another 5 hours

Had to go get my hair re-permed, it's too stubborn! The ends got curly after one wash but it wasn't that bad. Parents urged me to get it re-done though, they don't want their $160 wasted? Smells weird though, probably because of the weird sour-cream like thing that she put on haha. Got my nails done for free though, yay for family friend!

Anyways, TalhoxHolland ftw (Eureka 7)! Their scenes together are so sweet, especially Holland's attitude and Talho's reaction haha. The picture of them on the longboard was really cute, Talho's hair back then was so much nicer looking! Why did she have to cut it *sigh*.

...
...
...

voices don't travel diagonally?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*gaspp* Emu, EMU, EMU!! My poor Weeg, how I'll miss her so! *eheh* Soon, from all that leg, wrist cutting, you'll have no feet!, and then, THEN, you'll be shorter than me!! BLISS, Keep being Emu my little Weeg!

-The GRACE!