25 March 2008

snow at the end of march?!

The groundhog was WRONG! (Although I wish it was right), there'll be another 5 weeks on winter, says the forecast. That's just terrible, if I remember correctly, I was wearing light sweaters instead of winter jackets this time last year.

...
...
...

But that is nothing compared to the other troubles that I'm faced with. REPORT CARDS ARE COMING. I think I better find a nice place to hide in the closet, or maybe arrange to live with the dust bunnies under my bed. No amount of excuses would get me out of this one, I bet all my grades are asian fail!
I think I should be studying instead of writing this...I'll go do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah.. Asian fails! YOU LIAR, LIES, LIES, LIES! YOU'RE AVERAGE IS sOOO DANGG HIGH! ......btw can I move into your closet? ^^"