30 March 2008

seven apples from the witch's tree

Earth hour didn't work so well. Hardly anyone from the condos around mine turned their lights off. It was fun typing with a flash light in one hand haha.



(sorry for it being sideways. Too lazy to open Photoshop and rotating it)
Gracie's side of the story seemed so fun, making those gel stickers from jello candle, haha I should try that sometimes!

Went to PMall today with Grace to buy grad presents, they were so expensive, especially the blue ones. Thank god there were enough, I think we took the whole stock haha! Now that we bought those, the hard part is coming up with the "personalizations". Poem? Portrait? Too bad both of us are terrible with those. *SIGGGGH*

And since we were at PMall, I decided to look for my grad dress (major discounts! from like...$100-200 in major malls to like $30-$80 here!). Tried on a few, they all looked pretty nice, amazign thing is that they actually fit! woahhhh. The changing room was too small, so I couldn't take pictures of the rest, but here's the one that I ended up buying:

(yeah I know it's side ways again...)
edit: PMall is a failure! In all those extremely asian stationary stores, there wasn't even one decent pencil case! Thank god for centerpoint mall and smart maple! (got a small strawberry-melon yugen fruz as a bonus)
to grace: YOU BETTER BRING ME ALONG TO SHOP FOR YOUR DRESS! AN EYE FOR AN EYE!

1 comment:

Graciedear said...

Grr, everyone on our street took down the lights, well anyways, love that dress! I MUST say it again, (even though I bought it with you!) And I'M SOOOOOOOOO not wearing a dress for grad!