31 March 2008

on the other side!

of the rainbow is a pot of gold.

It's too foggy, so everything sorta not happened o_o So here's a really neat video on youtube. (I swear it's not cpop. yah, really!)

You can watch all the other ones, but I think this is the best.

Some other comedians (which are all worse than nigahiga o:)

-shimmycocopuffsss (I swear I spelled that wrong) He's uh...Canadian? yayy! I think his funny ones are the one with the kids at daycare, 5 facts and cheese and rice.

-Happyslip that's really cool about her is that she acts out all her characters. I love Minnie and the aunt.

...
...
...

side note:Essay intros (and all the other parts) are hard to write! It doesn't help that I can't find my own mistakes, guess I shall continue bothering other people.
side side note: SHANA 24 STILL HAVEN'T COME OUT YET.
side side side note: made an icon from one of the h&c screencaps:

No comments: