13 March 2008

hmmm!

okay. so I decided to rewrite this whole thing:

um, hi. I'm Weej or Weijie, a female student that is not very good at self introduction. (thank god for profiles)

...
...
...
(change of topic)
Prince of Tennis' ending was pretty good! o_o Too bad all the player's trump card moves all have lame names, eg "BULLET SERVE!" or like "SELF-ACTUALIZATION!" Especially s.a, Ryoma's hair stood up like...like...dragon ball z!



















T_T (although it doesn't look THAT bad)
Even though I already (somewhat) spoiled the ending, read the whole thing anyways!

...
...
...

continuing, I'll be using this to scribble down my thoughts and adventures. Hopefully I'll produce some decent enough artwork to show off (too lazy to create a entire portfolio site from scratch).

No comments: