23 March 2008

happy?

Got dragged out yesterday to some family friend's house, it was HUGE (and cold). Four bedrooms upstairs each with it's own bathroom, pretty nice. Too bad I got a minor cold from there, oh well! Saw the full moon on the drive back (at 10pm), weird that the moon itself doesn't look blurry behind the mist on the window. Hopefully it means there'll be good weather today?

Finished the entire Euraka 7 series in a week, really tiring. I'll never try to stuff 50 whole episodes in another school week again. Overall, I think it's pretty good, has a nice mix of different genres (although I think it's a bit too much). If I had to compare it to something, it'd be NGE (neon genesis evangelion). There's so many similar scenes, eg: the scab corals to the test tube with Rei, the eureka being the new command cluster and threatening to destroy the world to the huge Rei at the end also threatening to destory the world, etc etc. The monologs in e7 isn't as good as Honey&Clover though. (Takemoto's are just amazing <_< everyone should watch it!). Now that I'm finally done watching it, time to read the spoilers in wikipedia!

...
...
...

To grace: YOUR TOE IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED! SO SHUSH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah! LIES! ... I love convenience stores, eheh... they don't have doorbells there! ^0^

The grace