30 March 2008

h&c

Beautiful. 'nuff said. (all are from honey and clover season 2)


takemodo & hagu-chan. He's helping her with..hiccups?




The 2 all important themes in this story




Direct comparison between Rika's late husband and Mayama.


Freaky Rika?



Finally thoughts from the 18 year old midget's point of view. It's quite sad actually (well, the entire series is sad.)




Bunch of random screencaps that I'm too lazy to explain. (I *really* need to go sleep)




The terrible incident


Morita vs Karou?


Absolute best (read saddest) ending ever. At least it explains the title!

side note: everything that I just wrote isn't suppose to make sense unless you watch the series. SO GO WATCH IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ftp!(firsttopost)muahahacoolpicturesiguess?hi?thiswillannoyyousoonerorlater.

Asahikaru said...

I absolutely love Honey and clover. It was really inspiring to me as an artist. Wonderful!