18 March 2008

Drama dance con't

I take back what I said (most of it anyways), we actually managed to finish choreographing today! Shocking I know. I liked that we sticked mainly to the lyrics so we don't have much to memorize. Too bad we did another ending, I really liked the old one haha (taking the hat from the floor etc). Oh well, our new one isn't bad at all, it's all happy and sweet (group hug! <3), and we get to throw our hats to the audience. It was really tiring though, we were dancing for like...an hour and half straight? I wonder how professional dancers stand hour long practices (or I just just get tired easily haha).

I hope I don't mess up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, duede don't worry, I died practicing too! Hey, HEY, no blog on the day of dance? --Blank-- *opportunity knocks!!**cough cough* Danced really well, hmm Weeg! Sorry, had to say that!!

-The GRACE