15 March 2008

a bunch of stuff

this post will be divided into 3 totally unrelated sections:

section 1) SHIGOFUMI 10 IS JUST SOOOOO SADDDDDDDD. (repeat that a few hundred times)
here's a review (and spoiler)
It's just really really painful watching little Fumika all happy while the man was depressed. Another rather depressing scene(s) were the flashbacks from the man's childhood memory when he was about to choke little Fumika. (I have a major soft spot for flashbacks)
The ninja restaurant was pretty cool (no screencap of it). Too bad it's a bar, I'd like to eat there sometimes haha. I'm also quite envious of the man's drawing talents:
I'd totally get into Claude Watson with sketches of that level! *sigh*

...
...
...

section 2) stupid stupid adobe flash player! I know I usually say Adobe is my favourite software producer etc etc, but not this time. The flash player just won't work! I've tried (almost) everything, checking browser options, enabling access through firewall, reinstalling, installing older version and probably millions more. I think I'll just pray to computer god that it'll work soon.

...
...
...
section 3) did a quick sketch yesterday of some ancient Chinese clothing (main point: trying to learn how to draw fold haha). Here's a decent one:

just scanned, haven't clean it up at all. It *was* a complete picture until I messed up on the chest and ab part. Guess I shouldn't make too much modification in the future... Anyways, I'm glad that the inking went well, I really like what I did with the different nibs (0.3 and 0.5). Only obvious mistake would be the pattern on the lower draping part. I was planning to do that directly in Adobe Photoshop, except I only decided on that after inking the first petal. OH WELL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya it's me Teekay. :]
Nice drawings, and yes Shigofumi 10 is sentimental. I'll visit again soon, and yar...good stuffs (Y) =P

Anonymous said...

Ohh, my poor emu Weeg wanna get into claude, but you ditched me!!! *spazz* ^-^ *knock, knock* Opportunity knocksss!! ____ Dances well!!! (LOL, I said that earlier!!!)

-The GRACE!